*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 22. august 2015

August release at SLSLines

It is time for a new release over at SLSLines today. We've got some fab images to show you so let's get you started with mine. I have used Big Smile Top Hat Cat and made a tag to go. Hope you'll like it:


a little closer

My recipe:
aquarel paper
DP from Cosmo Cricket
Stars from stash
Sentiment LOTV
vintage photo D.I
Ribbon from stash

Big Smile Top Hat Cat is coloured with these promarkers: black, ice grey 5,4,3,burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, ginger, gold, sunflower, blossom and cool grey 2

Now I hope you look into our blog to see what my teamies have come up with for this release!!
There is still 20 days left to play along with our Summer holidays challenge over here. Please have a look into our FB group as well for more inspiration!

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: Use a sentiment
Fussy and Fancy: Birthdays
Lunagirl Moonbeam: Animals
Crafters Cafe: Shaped cards
I Love Promarkers: AG
Ruby's Rainbow: Diecuts or punches

7 kommentarer:

  1. Such a fabulous cat Bettina - love his smile.
    The pink paper and star are gorgeous.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    I have some candy on my blog as a thank you to all my blogging friends for your understanding whilst I have not felt up to blogging. It is also a celebration candy.

    SvarSlett
  2. What a fantastic cat with an amazing grin & a beautiful hat!
    Great tag design too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvarSlett
  3. How cute is this smug little guy!! Wonderfully done...thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Birthdays"!
    Take care,
    Beth

    SvarSlett
  4. This cat is definitely "up to something"! Thanks for sharing him in my Animals challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    SvarSlett
  5. Great colouring and fab CAS layout. Thanks for playing along at I love Promarkers. Good Luck. Liz x

    SvarSlett
  6. Very cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
    Hugs Helen P x

    SvarSlett
  7. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers.
    Lyn - DT

    SvarSlett